Standing Still....

Several months into my unemployment, I am really starting to feel like I've done so little with this precious time. Lately, my motivation to do anything seems to be nonexistent, but there is so much I WANT to do! I have tons of ideas and all the supplies I need to do lots of crafting, I want to go back to school, I want to work on things with Piper, I want to get into a MUCH improved state of health....and the list goes on. I have some time each day to start scratching things off the list and to work out, etc....but it's almost as if I am taking it for granted. Maybe deep in my subconscious I know I have more time so I waste the current moment? How selfish is that? The future isn't a guarantee, yet here I am letting the time pass.

I am always asking myself whether having a really strict structure to my days would be better or if winging it is best. When I have a structured day, I definitely feel a accomplished....but then do I pencil in the time I get to "relax"? Seems silly to schedule your relaxation, but maybe that will work.

I know there are other people out there with this same struggle, but I sure do feel like I'm on an island.

Popular Posts